What is your cancellation policy?

For bookings up to the 22.01.2022, the following cancellation and alteration fees apply:

Up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: 0 %  of the booking sum
within 9 days before the scheduled arrival: 100 %  of the booking sum


For bookings after the 23.01.2022, the following cancellation and alteration fees apply:

Up to 30 days prior to the arrival date: 0 %  of the booking sum
Between day 29 and 15 days before the arrival: 40 %  of the booking sum
Between 14 and 8 days before the arrival: 60 %  of the booking sum
Within the last 7 days before the scheduled arrival: 100 % of the booking sum

Please note that cancellations of bookings and reservations are only accepted in writing.

If your cancellation is due to another lockdown (e.g. restricted entry to Austria, hotel closures, etc.) in the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, there will be no fee.

We recommend all our guests to take out travel insurance with Europäische Versicherung.

More information: Hotelstorno Plus information sheet | Hotelstorno Premium information sheet

When are the check-in and check-out times?

Your apartment will be ready for you to move in from 3 pm on the day of your scheduled arrival. Please vacate the apartment by 10 am on the day of your departure.

When is the spa open?

The All-Suite oasis of relaxation is open only in winter.

How much does final cleaning for my apartment cost?

Final cleaning and apartment cleanings during your stay (upon request) are subject to a fee of € 150.00 per apartment.

Which amenities and features are available in my apartment?


  • open-plan kitchen with a dining table
  • hHigh-quality parquet flooring
  • living area with a sofa bed
  • satellite TV
  • free Wi-Fi 
  • balcony or terrace with mountain views


  • double beds that can be split if required
  • safe
  • modern bathrooms with a bathtub and/or shower and toilet 
  • hairdryer
  • towels and bed linen


  • dishwasher
  • fridge
  • ceramic hob
  • microwave oven 
  • pots, pans, tableware, and cutlery
  • filter coffee maker
  • toaster

Do you offer laundry service for towels and linens?

We are happy to provide fresh linens and towels upon request. Please note, however, that a surcharge applies.

Towel service: € 8.00 pro guest and service
Linen service: € 15.00 per guest and service

How much is the booking deposit and what are the payment options?

In order to secure your booking, we require you to pay a deposit of 40 % of the total booking sum. You can choose to pay by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, or V Pay) or transfer the money to our bank account. The rest of the booking sum (60 %) are due until 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival. Should there be less than 14 days between your booking and your arrival, the full booking sum must be paid upon booking.

Banking details: 
Tiroler Sparkasse Innsbruck
All-Suite Residence Kühtai
AT59 2050 3033 0198 6364

Are there any additional fees or taxes?

All our prices quoted include VAT and other charges. However, visitor’s tax and final cleaning fees are not included. The visitor’s tax is € 2.00 per night per guest (from 15 years of age). Final cleaning costs € 150.00 per apartment.

Do you offer the option of putting up extra beds in the apartments?

Upon request, we can prepare the sofa bed in your living room to comfortably sleep one additional guest. In the off-season (Easter, spring, and autumn), a surcharge of € 35.00 applies per additional guest per night. In winter and summer, at Christmas, and on New Year’s Eve, additional guests pay € 45.00 per night. We are also happy to provide children’s beds for a fee of € 50.00 per stay; highchairs are available for € 30.00 per stay. Please let us know in advance about your wishes and needs.

Are dogs allowed in the apartments?

Yes, your four-legged friend is welcome, on request only. Please register your dog in advance of your stay. A fee of € 20.00 per day per dog applies.

Our Premium Apartments 1 or 2 Bedrooms can only host one dog.
Our Premium Apartments 3 Bedrooms have enough room for up to two dogs.


Where can I park my car?

We provide one (partially sheltered) parking space per apartment.

Are there any options to dine out?

In the village centre, you can find several traditional restaurants, each waiting to spoil you with their own delicious cuisine. We also recommend the local mountain huts, which turn your holiday into a culinary journey of discovery with savoury and sweet dishes. Enjoy a great variety of offers from pizza and Asian-inspired dishes to local Kaiserschmarren and Wiener Schnitzel.

Are there any shops?

The local Kühtai Shop provides everything you need for a relaxed holiday with us. Buy groceries, souvenirs, magazines, and newspapers only a short distance from your holiday home. The close-by Ötztal offers many more shopping opportunities.